• All implants are packaged with a healing plug.
• The choice of implant length and width depends upon available bone and
expected occlusal loads.
• For an aesthetic emergence profile, the Bicon implant is designed to be
placed below the crest of the alveolar ridge to the extent that the implant is
5.0mm below the facial crest of the gingiva.
• The implant may be placed at or slightly above the alveolar crest, if an aesthetic
emergence profile is not a concern.
• In general, choose the widest but not necessarily the longest implant the bone
• In the anterior maxilla, it is advisable to place MAX 2.5™ Implants.
• Posteriorly to the canine, place one implant per tooth if practical.
• See reference for depth indicators on the 2.0mm pilot drill and the latch